Credit Administration Officer – بنك الامارات دبى
- Handling the Corporate portfolios, its day-to-day operations, monitoring utilization under facilities accounts and ensuring that necessary approvals are obtained within the credit policy before any disbursement. Due diligence is done before any Utilization by requesting the supporting documents to review the transaction and ensure that It is abiding by the terms of the credit approval.
- Checking and reviewing the corporates limits. Applying the limits on the system and frequent follow up to ensure that limits are in the line with the approval by preparing the reports on a monthly basis.
- checking the pricing of OVDs, loan line and refinance loans on the system on a monthly basis. To ensure that interest is applied as per approval and also Amending the change in pricing after taking necessary approvals.
- Achieving new projects / requests, or any other assignments related to the Group, that are assigned by direct supervisor.
- Input of facilities on system in compliance with the approval sheet, follow up with the necessary modification.
- Reviewing all transactions on limit to make sure of purpose, also Input limits against collaterals (PO, Contract, invoices ,receivables ).
- Minimum years of experience 1-2 in same field