تفاصيل وظائف شركة الحلو للاثاث المكتبي براتب 8000 جنية والتقديم
Human Resources Generalist
About the job
· Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
· Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
· Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
· Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints.
· Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
· Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
· Developing job descriptions.
· Processing paperwork and maintaining databases.
· Assisting with training programs.
· Writing job advertising in various media channels.
· Recruiting and interviewing candidates, checking references and performing background checks.
· Provides support for employees and HR department by maintaining different records related to labor and insurance law policies and regulations, initiate payroll activities (absence – bonus –calculating overtime- leaves and deductions).
· Prepare monthly payroll according to company procedures while maintaining strictest confidentiality.
· Responds to inquiries from employees about salaries.
· Create and update all HR forms.
· Create Bank Account for new employees.
· Following up HR Policies, procedures revision, implementation, and update.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
· 4+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
· Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
· Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
· Good knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
· Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
· Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
· Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· 10th of Ramadan residents only.
Location: 10th of Ramadan