Channel Account Manager, GFI Software (Remote) – $100,000/year USD
وظائف خدمة عملاء للخريجين
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, GFI Software. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an exceptional and experienced indirect/channel Enterprise software sales manager looking to join a fully remote, future-forward sales organization? If you are excited about building relationships and directly strengthening the success of your sales partners, this is the opportunity of your dreams.
This is a strategic position in which you will empower and support a diverse group of key channel partners to achieve their revenue targets. You will be the primary point of contact for assigned distributors, resellers and OEMs, providing direct support on strategic sales opportunities. We value high-quality work and strong relationships over short-term results or the volume of interactions. You will have frequent opportunities for wins in this role.
This role has predictable, fixed compensation of USD 100,000 per year that isn’t dependent on quotas or commissions. It is a fully remote, work-from-anywhere position that rarely requires travel, as long as you can cover key partner business hours in your region.
What You Will Be Doing
- Regularly meet with and support your assigned group of channel partners
- Prepare and track progress on strategic plans for key channel partners
- Produce accurate sales forecasts in conjunction with your partners
- Co-sell with partners on strategic deals
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Prioritizing the number of meetings you have over the quality of your interactions
- Direct selling to end-user customers
- Spending most of your time searching and recruiting new partners
- Worrying about how much you will earn each month
- Spending most of your time on the road
Channel Account Manager Key Responsibilities
- Leading weekly reviews and monthly strategic meetings with top channel partners in your region
- Tracking and providing weekly sales support for key deals, ensuring successful closure
- Gaining a deep understanding of our products to inform and educate channel partners
- Recruiting and enabling new channel partners
- 2 years of indirect/channel sales management experience for Enterprise software products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Accommodating a work schedule that largely overlaps with EST (GMT-5)
- Willingness to travel occasionally (an average of fewer than 4 trips per year)
- Bachelor’s Degree
About GFI Software
GFI Software develops essential applications for small and medium businesses. Over 80,000 customers choose GFI solutions for network management and performance, security, and collaboration applications. GFI Software available through thousands of channel partners dedicated to serving specific countries and regions worldwide.
GFI has a fully remote, global workforce. GFI has partnered with Crossover to administer its hiring and global workforce management.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4800-EG-Cairo-ChannelAccount.002
لأحدث الوظائف وايام التوظيف المفتوحة تابع قناة شغل علي تليجرام من هنا
وظائف قد تهمك ،
》وظيفة كاتب محتوى من البيت بمرتب يبدأ من 400 دولار إلي 600 دولار
》وظائف فى شركة العربية للطيران
》وظائف سكرتارية فى سنتر شاهين
》اعلان وظائف الجهاز المركزي للتنظيم والادارة