Customer Account Manager at Twerlo
Experience Needed:3 to 5 years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level:Bachelor’s Degree
Salary:7000 to 8000 EGP Per Month
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Customer Support Representatives are responsible for all aspects of a customer’s relationship with a company. They work closely with all customer-facing departments in a company to ensure that each customer receives the highest standards of service.
- They build relationships with the senior business and financial executives who influence purchasing decisions in customer companies. On a day-to-day level, they focus on maintaining relationships with technical decision-makers such as the chief information officer, information technology director, and information technology manager.
- They act as customer advocates to ensure that all departments understand customers’ requirements and respond with the right quality of service.
- They coordinate the work of technical teams to provide customers with the different services they need throughout their ownership of the products, including solution design, installation, training, user support, and maintenance.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Utilize, review and update the client database
- Keeping current clients satisfied and ensuring we are delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure timely and successful deliveries according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Excellent command of Windows OS & Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English and Arabic ( written, verbal)
- Fast learner and team player
- 3 to 5 years of Account Management / Sales Experience
- Direct experience in SaaS
- Successful sales track record in B2B sales.
- Identify opportunities and challenges within the account base and create strategies to maximize sell-through, profit, revenue and market share.
- able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- Analyze and understand industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and communicate this information to all sales management and other departments as necessary.
- Well-known and dealing with the GCC market.