Micro Finance Officer at Banque du Caire
- Micro finance officers are expected to promote growth in the Micro and Small project owner segment and create new opportunities that lead to an increase in bank’s portfolio and profitability.
- Ensure cooperative development and other micro-finance program activities are implemented according to the annual work plan.
- Market and promote Microfinance products by attracting new customers and convince them to use these products.
- Interviewing and counselling clients and checking their eligibility.
- Make investigation about the customer before visiting them, to know the customer publicity to expect risk may face the customer
- Initial customer evaluation to determine the amount of loan the customer deserve.
- Following up loan defaults.
- Managing existing portfolio
- Any other tasks as assigned by the business head.
- Delta Region (qalyubia)
- Greater Cairo Region
- Suez Canal Region
- Upper Egypt Region & Red Sea
Fully detailed address must be mentioned in the CV
- University Degree, or relevant discipline (overall grade “Good” at least).
- From 0 to 3 years preferred in Micro Finance.
- Excellent command of PC skills.
- Have good Soft Skills (Communication and Presentation)