PR Manager at Egyptian Food Bank
1. MAIN PURPOSE
Creates and maintains a positive public voice, identity and image for the organization. Her/His duties include writing and publishing press releases, providing responses to the medias information requests.
Works under the direct supervision of the CEO, and in close coordination with the Marketing function.
2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop PR plans and PR campaigns that achieve the organizational objectives
• Create ideas that enhance the companys share of voice through online and offline channels
• Manage media relations and requests under the supervision of direct manager
• Write press releases, speeches, and other PR editorial content
• Develop organization communications material; profile, biographies … etc.
• Manage PR events; press conferences, media roundtables, seminars, … etc.
• Support in internal communications with write ups and internal communication campaigns
• Support the implementation of promotional plans
• Present solutions in PR crisis times
• Support in developing the overall PR strategy of the organization
o JOB DIMENSIONS
o Internal Stakeholders: Marketing, Growth Lab, supply Chain, Corporate depart, Internal Comm Committee
o External Stakeholders: Ministries (social solidarity…etc.) & Institutions, influencers and celebrities, Media & Press
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Proven experience (3:5 years) as public relations specialist or similar position
• Experience in copywriting and editing
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with different media platforms and social media tools
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
• Creative yet practical mind
• Photo & video editing skills is a plus
• BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or relevant field
• Proficiency in writing Arabic material is a must
• Problem Solving
• People Oriented
• Critical thinker
• Team player