- Experience Needed: More Than 1 Year
- Career Level:Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
- Study the tender documents and budget after Handling Over meeting.
- Issuing Material Control Plan as per project budget and mention variances if any.
- Prepare Cost Baseline Preparation.
- Estimate and record project total expenditure including invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Coordinate appropriate control budgets consistent with project estimate and Work Breakdown Structure / Cost Breakdown Structure.
- Prepare Revised Budget when required.
- Monitor costs, collect and compile progress and cost data, create cost control worksheets and reports.
- Coordinate project annual spend projections, cost reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Review and approve purchase orders in liaising with Procurement department.
- Analyzing project variances and highlighting reason behind cost under run/over run.
- Review Inventory and accounting reports.
- Prepare Forecast at completions and budget at completion on a monthly basis.
- Recommend and implement corrective actions when cost overrun occurs regarding the cost of the material, machines, and manpower after analyzing warehouse, subcontractors, and time sheet reports.
- Prepare top management cost reports.
- Developing, Monitoring and Controlling of Cash
- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years of experience –fresh graduated are welcome.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office.
- Excellent communication skills – Strong time management skills.
- Social and medical insurance.
- 2 days off.
- Apply here