- Experience Needed:3 To 5 Years
· Develop conceptual design schematics for buildings including layouts and, major methods and materials of construction.
· Develop & articulate solutions based on customer’s business & technical requirements.
· Assisting the firm principal in all aspects of the project from schematic design all the way to the production of construction documents.
· Checking of documents including review for compliance with applicable codes, standards, and company procedures.
· Interface and coordinate with other engineering disciplines, project management, customer representatives, and regulatory authorities as applicable to the project.
· Developing architecture shop drawings at different project stages.
· Coordinating architecture shop drawings with civil and electromechanical components.
· Preparing and reviewing quantity survey activities.
· Keen interest in buildings and the built environment – an insight into Building Information Modeling (BIM) will also be a significant advantage
3-5 years of experience.
· Good design and drawing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture
· Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
· Sound analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
· Experience in Construction and tender drawings is a Must
· Revit Experience is a Must