- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s Equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance (PM), scheduling, shutdown and start-up.
- Gives summary reports to plant manager. Machine down times, causes and repairs done, (RCA).
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs unscheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Makes sure that safe operations of the plant before every start-up.Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Workshop and basic machining skills is a requirement.
- Performs and writes modification to PLC program.
Must has a good knowledge with :