- Responsible for offering our reviewing packages to new and existing authors within our Twitter community.
- Support the company’s sales lead by achieving the sales target, gaining new clients, and enhancing the competitive advantages.
- Close deals with a win–win spirit and achieve a high customer satisfaction level and gain authors’ trust.
- Stay up-to-date with the publishing industry.
- Assist with the publishing of content that is suitable for authors.
- Respond and interact daily with existing followers on Twitter.
- Build rapport and nurture current relationships within our community.
The intern will learn:
- Generating marketing materials to increase sales.
- Driving sales by building and maintaining a strong author/publisher client base.
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities mainly on Twitter and emails.
- Receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring.
- Six months. The first three months of the internship will be unpaid with 140 hours of remote training.
- The salary in the last 3 months will be 3K – 4K + commissions, depending on the performance of the intern.
- After graduating, high-performing candidates will be eligible for a long-term job offer: 180 hours of remote working with a salary of 6K – 8K + commissions.
- If you are shortlisted, check your email; both main inbox and junk folder.
- Fluent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Can manage a virtual internship with flexible working hours along with their ongoing semester.
- Dedication of 5 hours/day for work.
- Age from 16-20.
- Stable internet connection and functioning laptop.