Smart Village, Giza
Experience Needed:5 To 8 Years
- Support the preparation and submission of monthly VAT returns on FTA portal and annual Economic Substance Reporting
- Prepare monthly tax management and statutory tax reports to track tax expenses against budget and all accounting-related entries
- Execute specialist tax activities (e.g., enter new markets, tax advice on business contracts, etc)
- Drive tax compliance, including assisting with the reporting of tax provisions, deferred taxes and other tax accruals
- Monitor and report on Group tax compliance
- Provide support during tax audits
- Provide proactive support in order to implement, opportunities for enhancing tax management effectiveness and to assist teams in delivering the global tax strategy.
- Assist with the preparation of Transfer Pricing report; with assistance from advisors or independently
- Keep up to date with tax law changes that will impact the business and drive recommendations in respect of such changes and related tax planning initiatives
- Support the implementation of e-invoicing processes, as increasing countries seek this requirement
- Bachelor`s degree in commerce, finance, or any relevant discipline.
- 5-7 years of Experience in Taxation.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.