About the job
At Hikma we put better health within reach, every day in more than 50 countries around the world. For more than 40 years, we have been creating high-quality medicines and making them accessible to the people who need them. Headquartered in the UK, we are a global company with a local presence across the United States (US), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and Europe, and we use our unique insight and expertise to transform cutting-edge science into innovative solutions that transform people lives. We are committed to our customers, and the people they care for, and by thinking creatively and acting practically, we provide them with a broad range of branded and non-branded generic medicines. Together, our 8,600 colleagues are helping to shape a healthier world that enriches all our communities. We are a leading licensing partner, and through our venture capital arm, are helping bring innovative health technologies to people around the world. For more info Disclaimer: EMPLOYMENT RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT Please be advised that the Hikma Pharmaceuticals Group does not ask its employees or prospective employees to wire any money either to its bank accounts or to any third party, and does not conduct employment interviews via any social media platform, Google Hangouts, Yahoo! Messenger, text message, or e-mail. Unfortunately, employment scams are increasingly common and it is important to remain vigilant when conducting a job search. For more information about these scams, see the UK National Fraud Intelligence Bureau website and the US Better Business Bureau article on the subject. If you receive a request to send money through any means or a request for personal information from anyone claiming to be a Hikma recruiter, DO NOT REPLY. Instead, please forward the communication(s) to us at email@example.com so that we may provide it to relevant law enforcement agencies, as appropriate.
- The jobs in this level are responsible for performing basic and general accounting activities such as bookkeeping and assisting other team members in basic calculations and reconciliations.
- Follows all relevant accounting policies, processes and SOPs so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the position to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Performs basic general accounting activities (such as bookkeeping and basic and routine journal entries) in well-defined parameters that require gathering, entering and simple analysis of financial transactions to ensure the accuracy and the effectiveness of the financial records under close supervision.
- Assists the accountant in reconciliations and calculations to provide meaningful financial information for decision making.
- Bachelor of Commerce, English Section is the must.
- At least 1:2 years of experience in similar position.
- SAP user is must.
- Good Command of English Language.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with a team and being an effective team member