What will you do?
- Oversee placing orders and ensure requested goods are delivered according to company approval regulation
- Monitor processes and documentation to confirm purchase and releases (Job orders) procedures are complied with company regulations, to maintain life material balances on ERP system and send corrective actions to be done
- Monitoring any change in BOM or outside calculations
- Responsible for conducting scheduled inventory physical count to maintain an accurate record of inventory and stock management systems (Receiving, Releasing, WIP, FG, Scrap, Spare Parts, Fixed assets) and get signature on the stocktaking reports from the responsible custody employee
- Conducting inventory physical count at external locations
- Prepare reports for stocktaking result and send to the concerned department to review and revert with justifications
- Follow up on the feedback, execution of the corrective actions
- Ensure regulation of in-stock level complies with inventory & insurance parameters
- Develop inventory control models that promote a higher level of accuracy and shorter lead time
- Monitoring raw materials (Copper, Aluminum, Oil, Freon, Gases) balances accordingly can calculate the periodic production losses if any
- Ensure appropriate documents filing
What will you need?
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Oracle
- Advanced English language skill
What is unique about Raya?
- Are you an eager learner? Raya believes in its employees, so we aim to continuously provide learning & development plans for all of our employees to ensure their personal and career development.
- Are you looking for career progression? Raya is an entity where you can grow whether horizontally or vertically as we offer internal transfer opportunities.
- Are you looking for a rewarding environment? Rayas top achievers are awarded annually with an international 5 days trip.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to the community? Raya encourages their employees to give back to the community through different ongoing CSR programs and initiatives.
- Are you a foodie? Exclusive discounts for Raya employees at Rayas Restaurants (Ovio, Jones The Grocer, The Lebanese Bakery, and Loris).