Execute daily financial and control activities across all cycles and handle the CRs andcustomers requirementsResponsibilitiesPrepare and review the daily settlements (Mobadlat) and ensure the completenessof the supporting documents and signature, also ensure that there is nosettlements not reviewed .
- Record the manual invoices on SB
- Review the credit invoices and reconcile them with daily credit report to ensure the
completeness of the invoices.
- Prepare and send the KA and MT invoices to the central AR.
- Close the daily financial period and review the daily entry.
- Prepare daily sales and customer status reports to be sent to sales team timely
- Prepare and review the credit documents and keep track for the credit guarantee.
- Review cash cycle daily with the proper documentation.
- Monitor B&C and discount resolutions.
- Participate in coolers and FG write off committee.
- Prepare and review GL activities.
- Prepare Other revenue transactions.
- Prepare and review coolers documentations.
- Participate in the monthly closing as per closing checklist and prepare the monthly
- Execute the market samples on a monthly basis as per OTC and Coolers policies.
- Receive the cash from CRs and customers if needed.
- Responsible for reviewer tasks if needed.
- prepare the insurance documentation to be sent to insurance team.
Prepare and send the invoices for the centralized customers to prepare the claims.
- Participate in fiscal count task force (Monthly, quarterly, etc.…).
- Obtain the credit guarantee for the CR/customers as per OTC policy.
- Prepare inventory reports such as Marketing free products, Write off report,
- Prepare the customer balance confirmations on a monthly basis and identify and
solve all the variances if any.
- Prepare customer balance reconciliation SAP VS SB VS open items on monthly
- Prepare CRs sales achievements and send it to payroll team.
- Deliver HO requirements timely and accurately.
- Participate in department projects as requested.
- Prepare COSO testing quarterly.
QualificationsBachelors degree in accounting.
- 1:2 years experience in similar field
- Excellent user of Microsoft office package
- English Language is advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of SAP, and MEA S&D