This job sits within the Customer Operation Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The Customer Success Specialist provides high quality frontline support to existing Shell Customers from Order to payment. Customer Operations Specialist drives proactive communications, value-adding interactions, and effective issue resolution, providing best-in-market Customer experience. Customer Value Proposition that sets Shell apart from its competitors. And supports Account Managers in on-boarding Customers to Shell and delivering all relevant changes to the customer agreement throughout the contract life cycle. The CSS pricing and the contract set up, amendment and management process.
This role may focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on operational requirements. Businesses serviced include but are not limited to: Global Commercial, these activities cover all Customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers.
- Place, amend and orders, liaising with other service partners in LSC, OTD & Credit as required.
- Provide change information of planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team, particularly to VMI Customers.
- Manage Delivery Status – take ownership of delivery status enquiries and troubleshooting; proactively tracking and Business Partners as required.
- Delivery Schedule Support Service – proactively call out to Customer, to manage Delivery issues
- Schedule standard and non-standard orders (packed product).
- Process Returned Product.
Feedback and Issues:
- Manage Customer complaints feedback and compliments. Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required. Close the loop with customers.
Lubricant Service Administration:
Provide basic Customer advice about the scope of the Lubes Analyst Play Book, escalate any consultative advice to Technical Helpdesk. Coach Customers on how to use the Shell Lubes Analyst systems when recording new machines and oil samples
- Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance, in compliance with the Offer Book.
- Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal focals.
- Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation.
- Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements.
- Review contract performance as part of SCM process.
- Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer contracts.
- Support preparing for tender bids.
- Securing 100% Compliance.