Digital Media Buying Specialist Job Duties:
- Researching new advertising opportunities and providing recommendations to management on which ones are best for the company’s goals.
- Analyzing performance data to identify trends and patterns in order to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Monitoring competitor activity in order to identify any new strategies that may affect business goals.
- Executing advertising campaigns across various channels such as search engines, social media platforms, or mobile devices.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives, and campaigns.
- Partnering with other departments to ensure that all advertising campaigns meet objectives set by other departments such as sales or leads generated.
- Creating and managing landing pages and conversion tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Meta Business to measure campaign effectiveness
- Education: Digital Media Buying Specialist needs at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Certificate: Digital Media Buying Specialist needs at least to be certified by Google for Search Ad