to CEOs responsibilities, which can include:
- Providing administrative support such as answering phones, scheduling meetings, and greeting guests
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls, and other events
- Processing expense reports, ordering supplies, and preparing expense reports
- Tracking company assets, such as equipment and inventory, and maintaining records of purchases and sales
- Interacting with external parties such as vendors, contractors, customers, or members of the media on behalf of the executive
- Screening and scheduling telephone calls, taking messages, and forwarding them to the appropriate person
- Maintaining an executives calendar and arranging meetings and appointments
- Managing travel arrangements, including booking flights and hotels, arranging transportation, and handling baggage
- Answering incoming calls and emails and routing them to the appropriate person within an organization.
Executive assistants to CEOs qualifications, which can include:
Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level
executives. Nonprofit board experience is highly preferred.
Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing
software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and
• Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills
related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and
cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of
people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community
leaders, donors, and funded partners.
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent judgment is essential.
• Ability to switch gears at a moments notice