- Assist in creating Fraud Indicators and extracting new trends from data collected.
- Prepare investigation reports on suspected/confirmed fraud cases.
- Work closely with retail / SME credit risk teams.
- Sustain consistent and effective communication channels with peer banks .
- Stay updated with latest fraud trends in the markets .
- Maintain agreed upon turnaround time in terms of case processing with other departments.
- Extract and generate reports from available resources to help detecting new fraud trends.
- BSc in Business Administration or related field .
- At least One-year experience in fraud Risk Management Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control .
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com , and please mention the Job title and Job code in the subject of the e-mail.