Salary:5000 To 7000 EGP Per Month
Experience Needed:2 To 4 Years
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies.
- Handle all administrative tasks including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records.
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change