- Conduct legal analyzes and research on various legal issues for the organization
- Actively participate in the preparation and drafting of various acts and legal memos and the drafting of formal legal opinions as well
- Conduct legal research through the use of various sources and selection of relevant materials to analyze legal information
- Assist in reviewing legal materials and any other relevant documents and identifying the most important issues that need to be settled on a priority basis
- Settling disputes and supervising any agreements
- Researching and gathering evidence
- Analyzing legal documents
- Supervising legal assistants.
- Bachelor of Law.
- 3-6 year of experience in similar position preferably as consultant with large companies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.