- Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements
- Ensuring the integrity of import and export documentation such as Bills of lading, Commercial invoices and packing lists.
- Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments;
- Follow up the external correspondences regarding to logistics department
- Follow up inventory balance and coordinate with warehouses for the arrival of new shipments.
- Working closely with sales team of the import and export countries to prepare relevant documents before shipments.
- Continual review of shipping and arrival dates.
- BSc in Business Administration majoring in Finance is preferable or at least Diploma in Supply Chain, procurement.
- Fluent in English;
- Better if can speak Chinese;
- More than 2 years of international trade related work
- Familiar with relevant import and export processes
- Apply here