MBC group : NOW HIRING- Digital Content Curator-
·Curate, QA, and create new title collections.
· Manage genre menus and browse experience worldwide.
· Analyze collection performance and efficiency, and identify new opportunities.
· Collaborate with the larger content management and engagement teams as well as with Product Managers to support title-collection tests and new product features.
· Work with the Globalization team to ensure conceptual relevance of categories worldwide, and to identify region-specific merchandising needs.
· Work with Content Platform Engineering to identify and implement solutions for workflow efficiency.
· Delivering diverse assets/projects with small window deadlines efficiently and effectively.
· Collaborating on pre/post-production optimizations with many different teams while maintaining creative vision.
· Create artworks and videos for social media upon digital marketing request.
· Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or any related field.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent project management and organizational skills
· Good teamworking skills
· Ability to organize, present and communicate messages effectively through design
· Excellent research and IT skills.
if interested, please send your CV on [email protected] mentioning the job tittle in the subject.