We are seeking a skilled media buyer to source and purchase a variety of advertising space for our clients. As a media buyer, you will be required to analyze and interpret market analytics, determine the optimal medium and placement for marketing campaigns, and negotiate and procure the desired advertising space and media slots.
To ensure success as a media buyer, you should possess a good understanding of marketing principles and a strong ability for interpreting analytics. A top-notch media buyer should be highly persuasive and secure an advertising space that ensures the maximum reach of clients’ campaigns.
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’2627′ ]
Media Buyer Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographics, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
- Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a media buyer or similar.
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Video, Cision, Nielsen, and Google Analytics.