About The Team
The Office Administrator will work as part of the Real Estate team, assuring that workplace operations of Careem premises in EGY offices meet end-user needs as defined by the b usiness.
What Youll Do
- Align to local strategies/operation/business activities within.
- Actively work with Careem partners, suppliers, and internal functions to secure the industrys most productive and cost-efficient premises.
- Work closely with senior executives to streamline certain high-level projects and provide an effective flow of information between all organizations departments and colleagues to ensure tigers of Careem are kept engaged, informed, and motivated.
- Assist in company procedures, day-to-day operations.
- Manage budgets for office, kitchen supplies, other office expenditure and ensure cost – effectiveness.
- Support Careems values by implementing office guidelines, “green” initiatives, and regular feedback on office performance.
- Initiate energy saving, come up with and enforce “green” initiatives in the assigned portfolio.
- Assign and guide on contract agreements while overlooking the local team and supervise multi-disciplinary teams in assigned offices (cleaning, maintenance, security etc.)
- Ensuring lease agreements are tracked by the local team in the assigned portfolio and initiate timely renewal and rent payments.
- Be a POC for Careem during lease negotiations and renewals.
- Lead and support in organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures in line with the standards set by Basecamp.
- Partner with the Culture & Org development team and wider People Team to conceptualize and facilitate in-person activities and networking events.
- Facilitate New Joiner events such as Speed networking.
- Distribute and manage inventory of new joiners Gift Boxes.
- Decorate the office during themes or holiday celebrations including coordination of Birthday celebrations and cake organization.
- Coordinate and manage in-office and out of office company events.
- Coordinate and negotiate with local vendors on office deliveries.
- Minor content creation of posters and surveys if required.
- Order food and beverage / catering for office events.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring efficiency, communication, and safety.
- Assist in office guidelines implementation and monitoring of its compliance.
- Assist with other administrative and culture building tasks, e.g. team events.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Senior Managers.
- Partner with the Local Comms team to draft colleague communications.
- Manage all internal communication with the Tigers and other Colleagues across assigned portfolios.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
What Youll Need
- Minimum 3-4 years as a PA/Office Manager in Egypt
- Reliability and discretion.
- Leadership and the ability to make things happen
- High proficiency of Arabic and English.
- Interpersonal /Change and Improvement Management Skills.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience in financial acumen
- Good communication & relationship building skills.
- Experience in managing and supporting projects and ongoing operations within an organization.
- Good commercial, contract management and accounting skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to assemble and manage your own team.
- Innovative, solution driven thinker and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Organized and methodical – attention to detail with the ability to see
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Effective at developing and maintaining internal and external relationships at all levels.
Where will you be?
- Youll be working in the location youre hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country youre hired from as your primary work location.
What well provide you