● Register courses for all students.
● Keep and update all the university’s students’ records according to their registration.
● Organize and administer the records, registration and graduation functions.
● Issue students’ certificates, transcripts and enrollment letters.
● Supervise the coordination, evaluation and certification of all graduation applications, while overseeing the complete graduation process to include all elements of the degree audit, rehearsal and ceremony.
● Process the change of major requests repair and report.
● Preparing and reporting academic standing reports such as probation and honors lists every semester.
● Implement course substitution, drop/ add and repeat requests for the students.
● Prepare list of graduates with their ranks such as honors, high honors and highest honors.
● Conduct transfer of credits for students.
● Coordinate the leave of absence of the students with their advisor.
● Enforce holds on the student for admission or financial purposes.
● Update students’ records after receiving the grades every semester.
● Record grades and changes as reported by the faculty
● Prepare statistical lists to senior management (students on hold, registration statistics
Prepare graduation lists in coordination with the responsible parties.
Education, Professional Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any relevant major.
- 0–3-year experience
Behavioral and Leadership Profile
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Well organized and has attention to details
- Excellent command of English & Arabic