What do we do at Schneider Electric?
We provide energy & automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Why shall you join Schneider Electric?
We empower everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for needs/resources balance (MRP) for raw material, components, sub-assemblies, and finished products by managing the customers needs and the replenishment backlog.
- Ensures products availability by taking proper actions to solve backorders and shortages while optimizing inventory level and air/express cost.
- Manage purchase orders portfolio, analyzes stock discrepancies and coordinate for adjustments whenever needed.
- Follow-up -in timely & strictly manner- the performance of assigned suppliers to ensure on-time material availability and utilizing escalation channels in case of supplier performance issues affecting business.
- Execute administrative support and tasks for the Supply chain such as stock-taking transactions, supplier invoice review, reporting of main process KPIs…etc.
- Able to quantify the financial impacts of stock-related decisions.
- Ensures prompt, thorough handling of all customer inquiries, claims, and complaints.
- Integrates information from diverse sources in order to completely understand an issue
- Determines available solutions and studies the strengths and weaknesses of each before building action plans
- Determines whether the issue has a previously documented resolution, or if it is a new situation requiring creativity and innovation.
- Have basic knowledge or worked before on ERP systems (SAP / Oracle / …etc) in material management modules.
- Bachelor of Engineering or logistics or Commerce/B.Administration
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Supply chain, industrial engineering, logistics majors are preferable.
- Preferrable to have work history in production/factory environment.
- Proficiency in English language is a must.
- Proficiency in French or Turkish language is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones/working days.