Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for needs/resources balance (MRP) for raw material, components, sub-assemblies, and finished products by managing the customers needs and the replenishment backlog.
- Ensures products availability by taking proper actions to solve backorders and shortages while optimizing inventory level and air/express cost.
- Manage purchase orders portfolio, analyzes stock discrepancies and coordinate for adjustments whenever needed.
- Follow-up -in timely & strictly manner- the performance of assigned suppliers to ensure on-time material availability and utilizing escalation channels in case of supplier performance issues affecting business.
- Execute administrative support and tasks for the Supply chain such as stock-taking transactions, supplier invoice review, reporting of main process KPIs…etc.
- Able to quantify the financial impacts of stock-related decisions.
- Ensures prompt, thorough handling of all customer inquiries, claims, and complaints.
- Integrates information from diverse sources in order to completely understand an issue
- Determines available solutions and studies the strengths and weaknesses of each before building action plans
- Determines whether the issue has a previously documented resolution, or if it is a new situation requiring creativity and innovation.
- Have basic knowledge or worked before on ERP systems (SAP / Oracle / …etc) in material management modules.
- Bachelor of Engineering or logistics or Commerce/B.Administration
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Supply chain, industrial engineering, logistics majors are preferable.
- Preferrable to have work history in production/factory environment.
- Proficiency in English language is a must.
- Proficiency in French or Turkish language is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones/working days.