- Identify emerging topics which could have an impact on one of the relevant regulatory affairs topics.
- Develop and submit technical and strategic input to regulatory inquiries, federal processes, standards, voluntary commitments, and research activities and develop comments to rule-making.
- Provide technical support for ratings and compliance tests and support test procedure development.
- Perform regular Safety Audits, and provide recommendations on corrective actions
- Ensure that all buildings & equipment comply with health and safety regulations.
- Conduct HSE visits with inspection.
- Apply risk management techniques to identify the HSE risks and hazards from operational activities.
- College / University, Bachelor of Engineering Architecture or Civil.
- Gender: Males
- Excellent command of English.
- Be aware of developments in the local legislation.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.