– Develop social media strategy, and create and administer content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter, to grow followers and ensure user engagement.
– Manage content calendar, write copy, schedule posts, plan for boosts and track conversion rates. Write long-form and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users.
– Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
– Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
– Moderate all user-generated content for each community.
– Bachelors Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, or Design.
– 1-3 years of social media experience either in-house or in an agency, possesses solid creative thinking and English caption writing capabilities.
– A proven track record in fan growth and fan engagement is required.
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter) and how they can be deployed.
– Should be able to develop different content for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
– Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
– Proficient in Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
– Experience with Socialbakers or OneSight platforms is a plus.