What you will be doing:
- Scheduling interviews in alignment with TA Partners and Hiring Managers across MENA.
- Managing all candidate communications related to interviews scheduling, interview feedback and rejection emails ensuring the highest standards in candidate experience management.
- Preparing offer proposals for successful candidates according to Nestle remuneration guidelines.
- Assigning requisitions on SAP Success Factors to TA Partners in alignment with the Head of Talent Acquisition according to complexity, location and workload.
- Assisting with miscellaneous TA reporting, presentations and backend work.
- Assisting with YOUth initiatives when needed; coordination work for career fairs, university activities, etc.
What we re looking for:
- Fresh graduate or 1-3 years of experience either in HR, TA, or general Administration roles.
- Able to communicate well with others.
- Strong command of English.
- Team player, able to support and collaborate with speed and agility.
- Able to multitask and coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.