[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’1541′ ]
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings
- Submit regular reports also seek new ideas and strategies to improve the performance.
- Reporting to the Call Center Manager
- Manage day-to-day line activities, priorities and make assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Use company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and targets are achieved
- Support the Call Center Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
- Lead and inspire a team of agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date with any industry changes affecting the business and relaying this knowledge back to the team
- Monitor calls to ensure that procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered.
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended.
- Conduct NPS calls.
- Team management experience
- Coaching and communication skills
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience within a contact center environment as a Team Manager
- Experience within customer services
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’2627′ ]