Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the Personnel Administration Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives.
- Under supervision of the Personnel Administration Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating Social security & Tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Personnel Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the HRCO in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Personnel Administration Manager
- Arranging the resident visa appointments with the visa consultant.
- Preparing the resident visa files for the international staff.
- Encoding the residency status for the international staff & keeping in files.
- Arranging the work permits documents for the international staff.
- Working closely with the PAM in the work permits process for the international staff
- Following up the medical insurance process for the national staff (addition, deletion)
- Preparing the social insurance forms (from 6, form 1, form 2)
- Following up the labor office required monthly, semi-annual & annual reports \ cheques
- Managing the house keeping team in the coordination office & guest houses
- Following up the needed staff for hygiene, tea break & stationary for the coordination office & guest houses.
- In close collaboration with PDM preparing, distributing and following up communication during recruitment process ie. invitation to tests, interviews, reference checks, regret emails etc
- Arranging for visa appointments, tickets, Hotel booking .. etc for staff accepted for regional and international trainings
- Desirable, business administration \ HR study.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Closing Date: 2nd of March 2023