- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services
- Develop a brand strategy
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences, and thought leadership contributions
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence, and execute campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Identify new business opportunities
- Conduct market research studies
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Strong project management and people management: You will oversee the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations.
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’1541′ ]